Home*Photos from 50th Aniversary CelebrationOur PurposeBecoming a MemberHistory of RalstonEarly IndustryRalston School HouseTour the General StoreRalston Area HomesMuseum CollectionMuseum StoreNewslettersEvents CalendarContact Us


Ralston School House c. 1829
Was built at the cost of $500 on land donated by Dr. John Wick Ledell.  In this one room school, a teacher taught students in grades one through eight.  It was closed in 1940.